5" Locking Raised Toilet Seat w/ Removable Arms
Raises height 5" above toilet and includes a locking safety mechanism and soft foam tool-free removeable Armrests for additional gripping support.
Heavy-duty molded plastic construction provides strength and durability.
Adds an additional 5" to current toilet seat height.
Tool-Free Removable arms eliminate the need for an added toilet seat frame.
Soft, Foam Padding extends along the entire length of the armrests for additional comfort.
Improved locking device has larger, heavy-duty "worm-screw" and locking plate to secure and stabalize the seat in position.
Designed to fit most Standard Size Toilets (not recommended for elongated model toilets).
Color: White w/ Dark Grey Armrests
Weight Capactiy: 300 lbs.
Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Seat Dimensions: 17"W x 16.5"L
Width Between Armrests: 18"
Height of Handles: 5"
Seat Height: 5"
Product Weight: 5.1 lbs.
1) Remove product from carton and READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
CAREFULLY before attempting to install product.
2) Make sure arms are locked into place, by pulling them.
3) Lift toilet lid and seat assembly and place rear wings of toilet seat around rim of toilet bowl. (Some toilet bowls may require that seat assembly be removed to allow proper fit.) In addition the front adjustment bracket must clear the rim in order for the raised toilet seat to fit securely.
4) With raised toilet seat resting correctly on rim, straighten and center product over toilet bowl as necessary. Turn adjusting knob clockwise to tighten product securely in place. Hand tighten only - use no tools, and be careful not
to over-tighten, as threads on adjustment bracket may strip.
5) Check for secure fit routinely before using product. Userís weight should be centered over toilet seat, not too forward or too far to one side, as unit may tip.
6) If you have a style of commode that this product will not fit properly, or cannot be tightened securely as noted above, it is recommended that you discontinue usage.