Pull Cord Alarm
An economical patient monitoring device that secures to bed or chair and clips to patient's clothing to alert caregivers of unauthorized movement. When user gets up, the pin connector pulls from the alarm unit activating the signal.
Economical way to notify staff that a patient has moved.
Alarm unit easily secures to bed or chair with a self-contained clip.
Alarm sounds when pin is pulled from unit.
Deactivates with On/Off switch.
Cord is adjustable from 18" to 36".
Two volume settings: 85 dB and 100 dB.
Manufacturer's One Year Limited Warranty.
Requires 1 9V Battery (included).
How to Use:
1. Turn unit on using switch located on side of alarm unit.
2. Test unit by pulling pin to activate alarm. Set switch to Low or Hi position, depending upon necessary alarm volume.
3. Secure alarm to bed or chair using plastic clip on back of alarm or included hook and fastener. When using clip on wheel chair back, position to left or right to avoid contact with resident.
4. Clip end of cloth cord to a piece of clothing the resident is not likely to remove. Clip should be out of residents reach if possible.
5. If resident leaves chair or bed, activation pin pulls from alarm and alarm sounds continuously.
6. To deactivate alarm , turn switch to OFF or reinsert activation pin located at end cloth cord.
7. Once resident has returned to chair or bed, turn alarm on and retest.