Bath Chair/ Commode/ Wheelchair Seat Belt
Seat Belt easily attaches to chair with D-Ring to ensure the user stays seated for safety and easier bathing or showering. Can be used with most bath chairs, commodes, wheelchairs, and toilet safety frames.
Self-releasing belts help reduce the risk of forward sliding and act as a reminder for patients to ask for assistance with ambulation
Great product for general bathing safety or for those with limited trunk or torso control.
Can be used with most bath/shower chairs, commodes, toilet safety frames, or wheelchairs.
Airline style buckle allows one-handed release by patient or caregiver.
Polyester webbing makes the belt ideal for shower chair use.
Easily installs with rear slide buckle (no tools required).
Chair must have rear vertical metal bars for proper installation of seat belt.
1. From the rear of the chair, wrap the strap around the vertical bar located behind and/or under the seat.
2. Thread the strap through the metal D-ring and pull until secure.
3. Bring the strap up between the seat and the chair sides and across the patientís thighs at a 45-degree angle.
4. Check that the straps are secure and will not change position, loosen, or tighten if the patient pulls on them, or if the chair is tilted or adjusted.
5. Position the patient as far back in the seat as possible, with the buttocks against the back of the chair.
6. Connect the airline buckle so the belt is across the patientís lower lap. The belt must be snug, but not interfere with breathing.