Toilet Safety RailsToilet safety rails securely install with bracket for stability and provide 8" high armrests for raising from or lowering to the toilet seat.
Two 8" high armrests for maximum stability
Attractive glacier white, rust-proof finish
Designed for easy cleaning
Accomodates most standard size or elongated size toilets.
Can be used with an elevated or raised toilet seat.
Armrest Height: 8"
Overall Width 23.25"
Overall Depth: 18.25"
Installment Holes in Back of Toilet (center to center): 5.5"
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
1. Attach rails, one at a time, to back center piece with brackets facing forward.
2. Connect flat bar to the front by fastening to open ends of rails with 1” slotted screws provided.
3. Remove toilet seat: Unscrew toilet seat bolts nuts at the rear underside of toilet bowl. Remove bolts, seat and lid.
4. Place assembled toilet safety rail directly on toilet bowl with flat bar to the front. Adjust so that there is a minimum of one inch from the flat bar to front of the bowl.
5. Place toilet lid and seat in position over toilet safety rail so that mounting holes of seat, safety rail and toilet are aligned. Insert
existing toilet seat bolts and tighten bolt nuts.
6. Ensure that bolt is securely fastened into the nut.