Elder Depot uses a Secure Server with SSL technology for all its transaction processing. This software is among the best software available for secure online e-commerce transaction protection based on industry standards.
Online Payment Protection
What this means to you:
All personal information sent to ElderDepot.com over the Internet is encrypted (scrambled & encoded) for your protection, including credit card numbers, name, address, and all personal information.
How to verify that the page you are on is secure:
To ensure that your information is protected, look for the small lock pictured at the bottom right of your browser screen. You can also look at the web address to ensure that the page you are on is secure. The web address will begin with https:// instead of the standard http://.
DID YOU KNOW? Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, your bank is only able to hold you liable for the first $50.00 of fraudulent charges made on your account in the event of unauthorized use.
Still not comfortable paying for products over the Internet?
PAY BY PHONE:
If you are still not comfortable sending your payment information over our secure connection, simply call us toll free at (800) 910-7790 24 Hours a day and we'll be happy to take your order over the phone. For faster service, follow the steps listed below prior to calling in your order.
Steps to follow:
- Place all products you wish to purchase into your shopping cart.
- Click on Checkout and select "new user."
- Fill in your registration information on step 1 of 3.
- On Step 2 of 3, select "Order By Phone" and click continue.
- Step 3 of 3 will show your ORDER ID# listed at the top. Give us a call with your order ID# and we'll be able to quickly take your payment information over the phone.
PAY BY MAIL:
You can also forward a check or money order payable to Elder Depot to:
610 Old York Rd, Suite 400
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Note: All checks must be drawn on U.S. banks.