Toilet Safety Frame
Sturdy anodized aluminium toilet frame includes plastic armrests for easy cleaning and added stability. Provides adjustable height and width and can be used with standard or elevated toilets.
Anodized aluminum is sturdy and lightweight.
Plastic armrests provide additional comfort and support.
Comes with height-adjustment (1" increments) and width-adjustable arms (2 positions).
Powder-coated aluminum bracket easily attaches frame to toilet.
Bracket secures safety frame in place.
Accomodates most standard size or elongated size toilets.
Can also be used with most elevated or raised toilet seats that do not bolt in the back.
Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Width Between Arms: 18" (smallest) | 25" (largest)
Adjustable Arm Height: 25.5” (lowest) | 29.5" (highest)
Product Weight (approx): 5 lbs
User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
1. Detach seat by first removing toilet seat bolts
2. Place the rail mounting flange on the toilet and align the holes
3. Place toilet seat and align holes.
4. Realign bolts and tighten securely.
5. Slide assist rails into Flange Bride and secure them with built-in snap buttons.
6. Set rail to desired width and height using the built-in snap buttons. Make sure all built-in snap buttons are secured before use of product.