Clarity P300 Photo Phone
Call family and friends with only the touch of a photo!
Great for those with low vision, memory loss, or dexterity issues. The Clarity P300 combines an 18dB amplified telephone, large visual keypad, and easy-to-recognize photo programmable buttons in one unit. This Photo/ Picture Phone makes dialing effortless.
How it Works:
SImply insert photos of the people you call most into the 9 photo memory frames or use the ready-to-use generic icons (included). Next, program their numbers into the phone's memory. To dial, simply press the photo. It is recommended to us standard weight paper and not the thicker photo paper when creating the photo inserts.
For low vision and memory loss
- Nine (9) programmable photo memory buttons make dialing easy! (Each memory button holds up to 16 digits).
- Adjustable incoming volume control can be set to preferable incoming voice volume.
- One-touch Amplify Button enables incoming volume to increase up to 10 times (up to 18dB). The phone automatically resets to regular volume when you hang up the receiver.
- Adjustable 75bB ring volume and adjustable ringer pitch control ensure you never miss a call.
- Bright visual ring flasher located at the bottom of the phone flashes red to let you know when your phone is ringing.
- Automatic Tone Enhancement minimizes background noise and further enhances speech clarity so that all words can be heard clearly.
- Oversized, easy-to-see keypad buttons have large, bold numbers on a dark background, making dialing numbers easy.
- Ready-to-Use Generic Picture Icons included to use in place of photos if preferred.
- Each photo spot measures 1" Width x 3/4" Height
- One illuminated emergency button (can be programmed)
- Hearing aid T-Coil compatible handset
- Hold, Program, Flash, and Redial buttons
- Desk or Wall mountable
- Size:7¼" x 9¼" x 2¾"
- Color: White
- Powers directly through phone line and does not require an electrical outlet or batteries.
- Manufacturer's one year warranty
Click Here to download the User Manual for this product. (PDF File)